City of Camrose Municipal Election 2017
Nomination Day is on Monday, September 18, 2017 at City Hall (5204 - 50 Avenue) from10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Election Day and Voting Stations
Election Day is Monday, October 16, 2017.
On Election Day, eligible voters may cast their ballots at any of the following voting stations from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.:
- Mirror Lake Centre (Auditorium): 5415 – 49 Avenue (Former Camrose and District Senior Centre)
- Camrose Community Centre/Field House: 4516 – 54 Street
- Camrose United Church: 4829 – 50 Street
- Century Meadows Baptist Church: 3720 – 66 Street
- Sparling Elementary School: 5216 – 52 Avenue
- Institutional Travelling Vote (Hospital & Lodges)
An Institutional Travelling Vote will be conducted at the following places on Election Day, at specified times:
- Bethany Meadows
- Stoney Creek Lodge
- Deer Meadows
- RoseAlta Lodge
Any person who is physically incapable of attending a voting station or advance voting station to vote, may call 780.678.3027 before Election Day to request that their votes be taken at their residence on Election Day.
Anyone eligible to vote in the election may vote at an Advance Voting Station in Council Chambers at City Hall on the following dates: (Voter eligibility applies the same as on Election Day.)
- Friday, October 6, 2017 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The City of Camrose is committed to making voting accessible, welcoming and informative for all. Find information for general voting, voting opportunities, voter accessibility and accommodations, and voter education in the For Voters section and the FAQs section.
The City will also be putting on Election Information Sessions closer to Election Day. This website will be updated when that information becomes available. Please contact the Returning Officer, Kim Isaak if you need any information about the Election at email@example.com or at 780.672.4426.