Reasons to Relocate to Camrose
10 Good Reasons
There is lots of advantages to live in Camrose, that is why lots of people are relocating to our City every year, below are ten reasons your relocation in Camrose will be a success:
- Location - Central Alberta, just one hour from Edmonton.
- Accessibility - Five highways and two railways serve our transportation needs.
- Growth - Constant 2.2% per year population growth over the past four years.
- Financial Strength - The City population of more than 17,000 people combined with our large and prosperous shopping area of 100,000 provide a healthy supply of consumers.
- Quality of Health Care - Camrose is the home of a modern hospital with full emergency services, operating facility and several medical specialist.
- Quality of Education - From play school to the University of Alberta, Augustana Campus.
- Quality of Recreation - We are well equipped with facilities including an arts center, 11 km of paved and lighted walking paths around Mirror Lake and through the valley, 18 hole golf course, three indoor arenas, Aquatic Centre with water slide, indoor walking / running track, indoor soccer field, and sport development centre arena and much more.
- Quality of Entertainment - Home of the Big Valley Jambouree Canada's largest outdoor country and western festival; Jaywalkers Jamboree; Home of the Kodiaks, National JR. A Hockey Champs.
- Quality of Protective Services - Camrose has its own first class police service, a well equipped fire department and a 24-hour ambulance service making Camrose one of the safest cities in Canada.
- A Sense of Belonging - Camrose is a warm and friendly City made up of people just like you who look forward to welcoming you to share this beautiful City.
For a complete information package about Camrose please call (888) 672-4426 or (780) 678-3025 or e-mail us
You can also write to us at:
City of Camrose
Camrose, AB T4V 0S8