Condition of Use and Privacy Statement
The City of Camrose owns this Web site.
The City of Camrose ("the City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to the following terms:
The City grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Web site for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically will not sell or publish to third parties (whether for profit or otherwise) any of the contents of this Web site in any manner or fashion without the prior written consent of the City.
- You will not modify the Content of the Web site and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the Web site.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the City is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the courts of Alberta.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the City.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web site immediately.
The City does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Web site. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
By visiting this web site, the City of Camrose may obtain some limited information about you, including your IP address, the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and information concerning your browser and operating system. The extent of personal identification depends, in a large part, on the naming standards that are followed by your ISP. You may want to check with them to inquire about their policies and practices in this regard.
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail or complete an electronic form that includes identifying information about you, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. If you have any further questions, please contact the Corporate and Protective Services Office requesting further information.
Collected personal information will only be used by authorized City of Camrose staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose. This information will not be disclosed to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law.
This web site may contain links to other web sites. The City of Camrose is not responsible for the privacy practices nor for the content, or accuracy of such web sites.
The City does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this Web site.