Greg has been a resident of Camrose since 1974. He is a Chartered Accountant and is a partner in a local accounting firm.
Greg was first elected to City Council in 2010 and is serving his second term.
Greg's volunteer activities include serving as the Chairman of the Alberta Junior A Hockey League and serves on the Hockey Alberta Operations Board as Junior A Council representative.
Councillor Wood has previously served on the following Committees:
- Camrose Regional Solid Waste Authority
- Camrose and Area Lodge Authority
- MSI Operating Grant Committee
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
Councillor Wood is currently serving on the following committees:
- Camrose Intermunicipal Committee
- City/County Cost Sharing Agreement
- Municipal Planning Advisory Committee